- Carpaydiem, 240% of sales growth from earlier year
, is a successful entrepreneurial venture company that continually challenges itself by exporting Japanese vehicles and products all over the world.
Regardless of COVID 19, we are keeping on growing at a fast rate and are now recruiting new members for the second phase of the company's growth plan.
The sales position can be a great-paying job! It is a job with high potential that you can get a rise depending on your sales ability and web marketing ability!
・analysistools:"High-quality Japanese products to the world.
・Creating a global carmarketplace"
大学卒以上 / 未経験OK
※We consider motivation is more important than experience and skills!
-Applicants with high motivation
-Those who are interested in overseas business
-Those who are interested in sharing and selling Japanese products overseas.
-French and Portuguese language skills
- ・Since it's founding, the company has an annual sales of 3 billion yen and sells more than 500 used cars per month to the world. As We expand our business because of our rise in performance, we are looking for new members who have high motivation and commitment.
東京都渋谷区Tokyo shibuya shibuya 2-6-11 Taimei Aoyama building 2nd floor（最寄駅：Shibuya, Omotesando station）
- ・10 minutes’ walk from Shibuya Station on the JR Yamanote Line
・10 minutes’ walk from Omotesando Station on the Tokyo Metro Hanzomon Line
・10 minutes’ walk from Omotesando Station on the Tokyo Metro Ginza Line
Monday-Saturday (two days off in a week system) Five-day workweek
Working hours are from 9:00 to 18:00 or 11:00 to 20:00
- 月給 240,000円 ～ 500,000円 （※想定年収 3,200,000円 ～ 6,000,000円）
※included 40 hours including overtime work (If you work more overtime hours than those established in the contract, you will be paid an overtime fee for the excess hours.
- ・Five-day workweek
・Annual holidays: 120 days a year
・GW ・Summer vacation
・New Year holiday
- ・Increase in salary twice a year (depending on ability)
・Bonus (depending on performance)
・Travel expenses are fully covered (according to our regulations)
・Social security/insurance benefits included (health insurance, welfare pension, employment insurance, workers' compensation)
・Congratulation or condolence leave